Queens Zoo Group Sales
Queens Zoo is an outdoor adventure celebrating amazing animals of the Americas. Enjoy wild habitats and naturalistic settings as you discover Andean bears, bison, bald eagles, puma, parrots, sea lions and more!
Group Minimum: 10
Advanced Reservation Group Sales*
||GENERAL ADMISSION |
*These rates apply to advanced and prepaid group bookings only.
**Applies to grades K-12.
Group Sales Policies and Procedures
- All group ticket sales receive 1 complimentary ticket per 20 tickets purchased.
- Student/Camp Groups require 1 adult chaperone for every 10 minors and chaperones must remain with their group at all times.
- Payment must be received in advance to receive the group rate, otherwise regular rates or additional fees may apply.
- There are NO REFUNDS on deposits or full payment. Reservations may be rescheduled with 24 hours notice. WCS parks are open rain or shine and no refunds are issued due to inclement weather.
- Purchase Orders are not considered a form of payment. Actual payments must be received prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*Exception: NYC Board of Education Purchase Orders will be accepted as long as an approved copy is received by Group Sales prior to your group's scheduled visit date.*
- WCS is not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged tickets. Therefore, tickets will not be replaced and no refund will be given.
- MAILING TICKETS: Tickets may be mailed in advance for a fee of $15.